62-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
More than 2 years
August / January
How You'll Learn
This is a partnership program with Milwaukee Area Technical College.
The radiographer is a technologist who produces images of the human body to aid physicians in the diagnosis of injuries and disease. In this program, learn to perform duties including positioning patients to acquire needed films, selecting appropriate X-ray exposure factors, aligning X-ray equipment, processing images photographically or electronically, and storing and retrieving images.
Please note: To be eligible for testing and/or licensing in the state of Wisconsin, you may be required to obtain a social security number.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2024 Start
- Application Opens: September 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: June 10, 2024
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.