60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Manufacturing engineering technology blends knowledge from multiple subject areas, such as science, math, computers and mechanical/electrical engineering to solve problems in manufacturing. Technicians assist engineering and management in the creation of new products and improvement of production processes. In this program, develop a comprehensive background in manufacturing and lean processes, automated manufacturing and modern design methods.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2022
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2022
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC with at least i7, 3.2Ghz CPU, 32GB memory, Nvidia Quadro, AMR FirePro, AMD Radeon Pro graphics card
- Access to 11"x17" printer
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100