60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
Varies based on individualized curriculum plan
August / January
How You'll Learn
- General studies courses include social science, behavioral science, math or science, and communication.
- Technical coursework must include courses from at least two separate existing WCTC programs.
- Each student's customized curriculum must be approved prior to program admission. For program requirements, view the program catalog page.
If you have specific career objectives that are not met by any one WCTC degree, this flexible program is for you. With help from college representatives and an industry mentor, design a unique associate degree that combines courses from two or more existing WCTC programs.
You may be an ideal candidate for this degree if you:
- Have five or more years of professional work experience.
- Know the specific skills needed to achieve your career goals and meet your employer's needs.
- Believe that courses from two or more existing WCTC programs will help you achieve your career goals.
- Have an employer willing to serve as an occupational mentor and assist in course selection.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2022
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2022
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Additional costs for this program may vary.