63-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
More than 2 years
How You'll Learn
This is a partnership program with Milwaukee Area Technical College.
With a reliance on technology to test and monitor patients, biomedical electronics technicians ensure medical equipment is safe, functional and properly set up. In this program, gain skills to work with technical equipment, including bedside monitor systems, electrocardiogram (EKG) machines and other devices related to patient care. Learn to install, test, calibrate and repair biomedical equipment.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
- Any PC with at least 8GB memory
- Power Supply Kit: $64
- Electronic Devices Kit: $31