High School Completion | Waukesha County Technical College

High School Completion

High School Completion has moved to the Pewaukee Campus!

It’s never too late to go back to school, and WCTC can help you reach your goal via a few different routes.

Adult High School Diploma

Close to finishing your high school diploma? WCTC offers a variety of high school credit courses that high schools may accept to meet graduation requirements. This option is ideal if you need just one or two credits to graduate. All courses are equivalent to a one-semester high school course. When you complete your course work, WCTC will send your transcript to the participating high school, which will then award your regular high school diploma.

WCTC’s high school programs are open-entry and self-paced with individualized instruction. There is no charge for instruction.

General Education Development Certificate (GED)

The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction issues this certificate after you successfully complete tests in five content areas. Most employers and technical/community colleges accept the GED. Learn more

High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED)

The HSED requires the GED tests, plus additional exams in health, civics and career awareness. Some colleges, universities, military branches and employers require an HSED or high school diploma rather than a GED. Learn more.