It’s not enough to simply get a degree — it takes strategy and effort to position yourself for long-term career success. WCTC’s Career Connections can help, whether you’re still exploring career directions, searching for the perfect internship or prepping for that big job interview.
Explore Career Options
- Plan your career. Check out these tips for adults and youth.
- Attend a workshop. Our career specialists offer information-packed sessions nearly every day.
- Explore nontraditional occupations for both women and men.
Find a Job
- Prepare for your job search. We'll walk you through every step of the process, from polishing your resume to comparing job offers.
- Apply for internships. WCTC's internship program will help you get real-world experience, strengthen your resume and make valuable connections.
- Get connected through Handshake, a valuable online employment database for students and alumni to find jobs and employers looking to hire candidates.