It’s not enough to simply get a degree — it takes strategy and effort to position yourself for long-term career success. WCTC’s Career Connections can help, whether you’re still exploring career directions, searching for the perfect internship or prepping for that big job interview.
Explore Career Options
- Plan your career. Check out these tips for adults and youth.
- Attend a workshop. Our career specialists offer information-packed sessions nearly every day.
- Explore nontraditional occupations for both women and men.
Find a Job
- Prepare for your job search. We'll walk you through every step of the process, from polishing your resume to comparing job offers.
- Apply for internships. WCTC's internship program will help you get real-world experience, strengthen your resume and make valuable connections.
- Get connected through Wisconsin TechConnect, a valuable online employment database for students and graduates to find jobs and employers looking to hire candidates.
Spring Job Fair
Are you on the hunt for a job or want to advance your career into a new field or position? The Workforce Development Center is hosting a job fair with more than 100 businesses from a wide variety of industries hiring for positions at all levels. The job fair will take place April 24 from 1-4 p.m. in the WCTC Gymnasium, Building S, 800 Main Street, Pewaukee. Learn more.