Thursday, November 18, 2021 | In-Person Event
Anthony J. Natalizio Center | Building S, 800 Main Street, Pewaukee
This fall, we look forward to welcoming you to campus for Open House, your one-stop shop for:
- Detailed information about 150+ academic programs
- Tours of state-of-the-art classrooms and labs
- Personal connections with WCTC instructors and staff
- Answers to questions about admissions, financial aid, advising and more
Plus, view industry-specific projects from WCTC students and have a chance to win fun giveaways. Just for attending, you'll receive a voucher to waive the WCTC application fee ($30 value). The voucher is not valid for a refund on previously submitted application fees; Not redeemable for cash; Not valid for partnership programs.
Open House Tips and Things to Know
- Stop by any time between 4-7 p.m. - whenever is convenient for you!
- Check in at the Anthony J. Natalizio Center (Building S) to pick up your agenda, campus map and application fee voucher.
- Feel free to park anywhere (parking is free). Event staff will be there to guide you.
- Our campus is large. Wear comfortable shoes if you're ready to explore!