WCTC Open House
MUST. HAVE. SKILLS.
The countdown is on! We'd love to see you at WCTC's Fall Open House on Thursday, November 14. No matter where you are in your career journey, WCTC can equip you with the skills you need to land the job you want.
A WCTC Open House is your one-stop shop for:
- Detailed information about 150+ academic programs
- Tours of state-of-the-art classrooms and labs
- Personal connections with WCTC instructors and staff
- Answers to questions about admissions, financial aid, advising and more
Plus, view industry-specific projects from WCTC students, enjoy refreshments and have a chance to win fun giveaways. Just for attending, you'll receive a voucher to waive the WCTC application fee ($30 value)*.
*The voucher is not valid for a refund on previously submitted application fees; Not redeemable for cash; Not valid for partnership programs.
Our next Open House will be held Thursday, March 12, 2020. Check back to RSVP!
Open House Tips and Things to Know
- Stop by any time between 4-7 p.m. - whenever is convenient for you!
- Check in at the Richard T. Anderson Education Center to pick up your agenda, campus map and application fee voucher.
- Feel free to park anywhere (parking is free). Event staff will be there to guide you.
- Our campus is large. Wear comfortable shoes if you're ready to explore!