Network Enterprise Administrator – INTERFACE Accelerated Pathway
- Complete the application for admission
- In-person with Danielle Hoffman, IT Skills & Placement Coordinator
- This can be completed through our admissions department: 262.691.5200
- Send official high school, GED/HSED or college (if applicable) transcripts to WCTC. Transcripts must arrive at WCTC in their original sealed envelope; opened transcripts will not be accepted.
- More information
- Use link above to complete this assessment from home; takes ~30 minutes to completeComplete the Student Strengths Inventory (SSI)
- After completing your SSI, you will be directed to sign-up for an orientation session.
- COMPASS: This test, which assesses reading, writing and math skills, is used as a tool to aid in coursework selection and academic planning. sign up for a testing session
- Please note: ACT or Accuplacer entrance exams may exempt students from taking the COMPASS exam. Test scores must be from the past five years.
- This 45 minute assessment will be followed-up with a Computer Basic Skills workshop if needed.
- Schedule meeting with Jessica Rolon, Academic Advisor (if you haven’t already met with her)
- Program Boot Camp/Orientation: Schedule yet to be determined; to be held the week before classes start (August 11-15)
Other Points of Information
Apply for Financial Aid: You are encouraged to apply for financial aid as soon as possible. You can apply online for federal and state grants and loans, and you can apply for WCTC Foundation Scholarships. Please contact the Financial Aid Department be email or call 262.691.5436 if you have questions. WCTC FAFSA School Code: 005294.
Details outlining our Financial Aid Process: http://www.wctc.edu/become-a-student/how-to-pay/index.php
Student Services & Resources on Campus
- Academic Advising & Counseling: 262.691.5400, College Center Room C-021
- Career Development Services: 262.695.7848, Workforce development Center building
- Student Organizations / Multicultural Resource Center: 262.691.5175, College Center Room C-012
- Students with Disabilities: 262.691.5318, Student Accessibility Office- Building B, room B178
- Additional information on these & other services.
- Becoming a student