Network Enterprise Administrator – Accelerated Pathway
- Meet with Danielle Hoffman, IT Skills & Placement Coordinator, to review interest and program details.
- Complete the application for admission by August 3rd, 2015
- Pay the $30 non-refundable application fee by check, money order, credit card, by phone or in person.
- This can be completed through our admissions department: 262.691.5200
- Send official high school, GED/HSED or college (if applicable) transcripts to WCTC. Transcripts must arrive at WCTC in their original sealed envelope; opened transcripts will not be accepted.
- View more information
- COMPASS: This test, which assesses reading, writing and math skills, is used as a tool to aid in coursework selection and academic planning. sign up for a testing session. Sign up for a testing session
- Please note: ACT or Accuplacer entrance exams may exempt students from taking the COMPASS exam. Test scores must be from the past five years.
- This 45 minute assessment will be followed-up with a Computer Basic Skills workshop if needed.
Steps 1-5 must be complete by August 10th in order to begin courses for the Fall semester, and must be complete prior to moving on to steps 6 & 7.
- Sign-up for mandatory New Student Orientation
- Complete the Student Strengths Inventory (SSI): SSI & New Student Orientation Sign-Up
- Use link above to complete this assessment from home; takes ~30 minutes to complete.
- After completing your SSI, you will be directed to sign-up for an orientation session.
- TBA: Will be held two nights from 5-9pm during the week of August 17-21.
Other Points of Information
Apply for Financial Aid: You are encouraged to apply for financial aid as soon as possible. You can apply online for federal and state grants and loans, and you can apply for WCTC Foundation Scholarships. Please contact the Financial Aid Department by email or call 262.691.5436 if you have questions. WCTC FAFSA School Code: 005294.
Student Services & Resources on Campus
- Academic Advising & Counseling: 262.691.5400, College Center Room C-021
- Career Development Services: 262.695.7848, Workforce development Center building
- Student Organizations / Multicultural Resource Center: 262.691.5175, College Center Room C-012
- Students Seeking Accomodations: 262.691.5318, Student Accessibility Office- Building B, room B178
- Additional information on these & other services.
- Becoming a student