Apply for Admission
Associate Degree or Technical Diploma
- Need assistance choosing a program? Attend an interactive Getting Started Session to confirm your career choice and begin the application process.
- International students should visit the International Students page for admissions information.
- Send official high school or GED/HSED transcripts. Transcripts must arrive at WCTC in their original sealed envelope or from a verified electronic transcript delivery service; opened transcripts will not be accepted.
- Send official college and/or military transcripts.
- ACCUPLACER® is used to assist with appropriate placement in coursework. This test will assess your skills in Reading, Writing, and Math.
- Official ACT, Compass, Asset, or TABE Advanced test results will exempt an applicant from the full or partial test. We accept scores that are no older than five years.
- Placement testing may not be required, in whole or in part, based on completed college coursework. Courses must be in the specific testing area(s), and you must have earned a grade of C or better (2.0 on a 4.0 scale) in the courses.
*Placement testing may not be required for all programs
- Refer to the program page for additional supplemental items needed for program admission.
Next Steps After Program Acceptance
Detailed information in regard to the below steps will be mailed to admitted students approximately 4 weeks prior to New Student Registration (See College Calendar for registration dates). Registration for courses is on a first come, first served basis and students are encouraged to register early.
Change My Program
Applicants or current students who want to change their program of study may do so by completing a new application for admission. The application file will be re-evaluated based upon the requirements for the new program.
- Once all admission requirements of the new program are met, the student is placed in the program contingent upon capacity.
- Applications must be submitted during the appropriate application period.
- Students must inform any financial aid provider of the change of major.
- Contact your program advisor with any questions about your program requirements. The courses under your new program may require additional testing prerequisites and/or require a change in any previously transferred-in coursework.
Cancel My Application
For applicants who need to withdraw from the application process, please complete the Cancellation of Program Application Form.