Workforce Advancement Training Grants
Supporting Training in our Community
Over the past 10 years, WCTC’s Corporate Training Center has secured nearly $5 million in funding to support training initiatives for Waukesha County employers - primarily through state funds received by the Wisconsin Technical College System’s Workforce Advancement Training (WAT) program.
WAT grants are designed to:
- Support your organization’s investment in workforce development
- Improve business productivity
- Enhance your business’s overall competitiveness
In order to participate in grant-funded training through the WCTC Corporate Training Center, you must:
- Express interest without commitment by the end of February each year
- Complete and submit an Economic Impact Survey upon training completion
- Provide quantitative results of project outcomes
The Corporate Training Center typically secures WAT grants on a yearly basis, and most of the training in our Customized Training Solutions Catalog are eligible for WAT funding. We can even customize training to meet the specific needs of your workforce.
These funds are awarded via a competitive process and typically offset approximately 50 percent of training costs for businesses looking to enhance organizational culture, long-term viability and the technical/leadership skills of their workforce.