Parking and Safety
WCTC provides free and ample surface parking on campus, including handicapped- and disabled-accessible spots. Bicycles must be parked in the bicycle racks provided throughout the campus, while motorcycles must be parked in the main parking lots.
- Do not park in roadways or otherwise reserved spots.
- The Village of Pewaukee Police Department is responsible for patrolling these lots and for all ticketing. All violations will be ticketed.
Call 911 in the event of an emergency! WCTC is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for the protection and well-being of students, staff and visitors. We enforce all applicable federal, state and local safety laws, rules and regulations as well as the College’s safety policies, rules and regulations.
Campus Security for Pewaukee Campus
When classes are in session, WCTC provides police protection for the Pewaukee campus through the Village of Pewaukee Police Department, Monday through Friday 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- To contact the police on duty, call Campus Police at 262.691.5582.
- To contact the Village of Pewaukee Police Department, call 262.691.5678.
- Call 911 for all emergencies.
WCTC employs security staff at the Pewaukee campus during normal operating hours. Nonemergency contacts include:
- Campus security desk: 262.691.5566
- Security staff on duty: 262.229.7008
- Campus Security Coordinator: 262.691.5225
- Director of Safety, Security and Risk Management: 262.691.5226
- Environmental, Health and Safety Specialist: 262.695.3412
Campus Security for Waukesha Campus
WCTC employs security staff at the Waukesha campus.
- Security staff on duty: 262.212.8019
- Waukesha Police Department: 262.524.3831
- Campus Security Coordinator: 262.691.5225 (Pewaukee Campus)
- Director of Safety, Security and Risk Management: 262.691.5226 (Pewaukee Campus)