Internships give students valuable, in-the-field experience while giving employers access to fresh, motivated talent. More than 200 employers have hired WCTC interns, and for good reason. Employers benefit by:
- Being able to screen potential new hires while lightening the workload of existing staff
- Contributing to developing a skilled workforce
- Making connections and developing partnerships with WCTC
Hire a WCTC Intern
WCTC’s InternConnect system streamlines our internship process and allows you to recruit current WCTC program students who are approved to participate in our internship program. This system allows you to:
- Visit one centralized online location to post and manage an unlimited number of positions
- Set parameters for your position openings
- Have students’ resumes e-mailed directly to you when they apply for your position
- Electronically confirm that students have been hired
- Complete all internship evaluations online
Visit InternConnect to begin recruiting students today. We’re happy to send you an Employer User Guide to help you set up your account, post positions and recruit qualified WCTC students.
Please note: InternConnect does not replace Wisconsin TechConnect. It is meant to complement this already great online system. InternConnect is solely used by WCTC students looking for internships.