Sign Up for a Corporate Training Center Workshop
The signup window for this course has ended. Please view our current course offerings.
||Accelerated Leadership Development Training
||September 12, September 26, October 10, October 24, November 7, November 21, December 5, December 12 and January 23
||WCTC, Harry V. Quadracci Center, Q Building, 800 Main Street, Pewaukee, WI 53072
WCTC’s Accelerated Leadership Development program is focused on enhancing the knowledge and skills of supervisors and managers within your organization. This program builds upon the experiences of the group and hones their skills by aligning actions to principles, organizational values, and strategic initiatives of the organization. The program is designed to bring out the best of each individual participant in their respective leadership role. This program is ideal for mid-level or existing managers who are ready to build upon their existing leadership skills toward advanced responsibilities in the future.
As a result of this training participants will:
- Discover their unique personal strengths and learn to leverage them in their leadership role.
- Strengthen the fundamental tools required to manage others and optimize team performance.
- Learn to set clear expectations and ensure performance accountability of others.
- Gain confidence in their role as they develop the skills necessary to foster development of their teams.
- 27 total hours of classroom instruction, delivered in nine (9)- three (3) hour sessions
- Each program participant will receive five hours of individual leadership coaching via the program facilitator. Coaching sessions can be flexibly scheduled in one- hour increments.
- Maximum of 14 participants per group
- Training will be held at Waukesha County Technical College Corporate Training Center, Thursdays 9am-Noon
- Pre/Post Program Leadership Assessments
- Defining Your Role as a Leader (September 12)
- StrengthsFinder Assessment (September 26)
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 (October 10)
- Building a Culture That Supports Innovation (October 24)
- Your Leadership Brand (November 7)
- Coaching to Optimize Performance (November 21)
- Managing Conflict and Dealing with Difficult Conversations (December 5)
- Accountability/Performance Management (December 12)
- Sustainable Leadership Practices (January 23)