Sign Up for a Corporate Training Center Workshop
The signup window for this course has ended. Please view our current course offerings.
||HADC Microsoft Excel 2016 - Level 3
||August 8 & August 15
||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
||Hartford Union High School, Library Media Center (LMC) 805 Cedar St, Hartford, WI. 53027
This workshop is for individuals looking to further their Microsoft Excel 2016 proficiency around tables and pivot charts, financial functions, macros, and workbook protection.
- Working with tables—calculated columns, structured references, table features
- Financial functions and what-if analysis - PMT, PV and NPER Functions
- PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Macros, workbook protection and inspecting workbooks for compatibility
- Registration can be done for an individual or group
- Billing contact information is required. Contract and invoice will be sent to billing contact
- Class subject to cancellation, if maximum participant count is not met
- Please reach out to Nichole Liesener at 262-695-7828 or email@example.com with any questions regarding registration or training
- All registrations must be completed by July 24th