Sign Up for a Corporate Training Center Workshop
The signup window for this course has ended. Please view our current course offerings.
||HADC Microsoft Excel 2016 - Level 1
||July 11 & July 18, 2019
||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
||Hartford Union High School, Library Media Center (LMC) 805 Cedar St, Hartford, WI. 53027
This training is for individuals new to Microsoft Excel. It covers the essential uses, tools, and features of Microsoft Excel 2016.
- Introduction to worksheets—formatting sheets and cells, numbers, dates, basic calculations
- Rearranging data—working with rows, cells and columns
- Managing multiple worksheets, common formulas, cell references
- Data visualization with charts and images—using tools for formatting and editing
- Organizing large amounts of data—sorting, freeze panes and window split.
- Registration can be done for an individual or group
- Billing contact information is required. Contract and invoice will be sent to billing contact
- Class subject to cancellation, if maximum participant count is not met
- Please reach out to Nichole Liesener at 262-695-7828 or email@example.com with any questions regarding registration or training
- All registrations must be completed by June 27