Get Your App Over Here!
June 21, 2018 3 – 6 p.m.
Enrollment Center (lower level of College Center)
Drop-in and get your missing pieces in order at this summer's wrap-up event! WCTC staff will be on hand to help you complete your application and financial aid forms, and share information about your next steps, including New Student Orientation and registration.
We'll walk you through the enrollment process and help you:
- Select a program and fill out an application.
- Receive a voucher to waive the $30 application fee*
- Learn how to prepare and/or sign-up to take your placement tests.
- Apply for financial aid and get help filling out the FAFSA (Remember to bring your 2016, 1040 tax form for filling out the FAFSA)
- Meet with your advisor and learn more about your program.
- Learn about New Student Orientation.
- Tour the WCTC campus at 12:00 or 3:00 p.m.
Bring your official high school/college transcripts and test scores.
For those who have started the application process, be sure to check your status at www.wctc.edu/app-status.
*Vouchers are not redeemable for cash. Not valid for refund of previously submitted application fee. Not valid for partnership programs.