WCTC College Transcripts
A WCTC transcript is an official record of a student's academic history. It includes all courses, grades, and degrees awarded. You may request:
- Credit Transcript – All credit classes
- Credit and Non-credit Transcript – All credit and non-credit, including court-ordered and traffic classes
WCTC has partnered with Credentials Solutions to provide you with fast and secure online transcript ordering service.
- The fee for a transcript is $5.
- The fee for transcript orders placed for immediate pickup at the Pewaukee campus is $15.
- A photo ID is required for transcript pickup.
- Transcripts may be picked up by another individual if the student has designated them during the ordering process. This individual will also need a photo ID at time of pick up.
GED, HSED and EDP Transcripts
The Family Educational Right and Privacy Act of 1974 ("FERPA") is federal legislation that protects students' education records. School officials must protect the privacy of education records and are not permitted to disclose personal identifiable information without consent. Authentication (log in) via the WCTC portal may be used as an electronic signature. Requests without authentication will require completion of an authorization form. You will receive this form upon order submission.