How to Get Started:
Review Approved Exams
Review the list of national exams approved for WCTC course credit and their required scores.
School Codes: AP: 0724 | CLEP: 4521 | DSST: 8051
Explore Testing Services
Visit WCTC's Testing Center for CLEP/DSST preparation resources, fee information and to schedule your exams.
Submit your official scores to the WCTC Admissions Office for evaluation.
- You must complete 25 percent of your program coursework in residence at WCTC. For
certificates of 12 credits or less, you must complete at least one of the certificate
courses in residence. Credits awarded through national exams do not count as credits
earned in residence.
- Credits earned from national exams are not calculated in your grade point average.
- If you receive credit by completing a national exam, then you are exempt from taking
the associated course.
- Credits earned from national exams may affect veteran benefits and financial aid.
Review the 150 percent maximum credit policy and consult with the Financial Aid Office for more information.
- Review credit awarded through your myWCTC account in the “Academic Profile” box, then click “View Transcript."