Questions? We’re here to help!
Our friendly Admissions Advisors provide in-depth program details and comprehensive one-on-one support during the admission process to equip you with tools, resources and information to help you succeed at WCTC. An Admissions Advisor can:
- Support you as you complete your program admission steps and the student onboarding process.
- Offer in-depth detail on academic programs, so you can choose the path that’s best for you.
- Discuss the similarities and differences among associate degree, technical diploma, and certificate programs and how they relate to career pathway opportunities.
- Explore transfer in/transfer out opportunities and provide an unofficial evaluation of your prior college coursework to determine which courses will transfer into your program.
- Help you interpret your placement assessment scores and understand how they affect your course sequence.
- Provide campus resources, financial literacy information and more!
Schedule an Appointment
Appointments are available in person, virtually via Zoom or by phone. Schedule an appointment >
Or get in touch directly: