Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
More than 2 years
How You'll Learn
If you are already working as a paramedic and are interested in becoming a Registered Nurse (RN), this bridge program can help you reach your goal sooner.
By completing specific bridge courses, you are able to enter the Nursing – Associate Degree program at the third semester based on past education and experience. This personalized progression pathway will help you become an RN with minimal repetition of the skills and knowledge you’ve already learned.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2023 Start
- Submit application by August 7, 2023
- Complete checklist items by August 14, 2023
Spring 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
Find additional estimated costs on the Nursing – Associate Degree webpage.