Registration for this session is now closed.
Scenario Instructor - CANCELLED
June 17-18, 2020
8:00am - 4:30pm
WCTC, Morris Street Location
This training is required for personnel conducting scenario training and testing, including personnel who are eligible to serve in the role of Safety Coordinators and Exercise Control Officers. This training must be completed before an individual can serve in one of these roles. A Scenario Instructor is required in other tactical instruction when using simulated or actual use of force tools/techniques such as:
- In-class drills, exercises, and experiences
- End-of-phase Integration Exercises
- End-of-academy scenario training and scenario testing
- Completed (CJ-IDC) or current certified LESB instructor
- Instructor Training Course Application DJ-LE-336
(WILENET/Training & Standards/Forms/Instructor Certification & Recertification)
Please complete the DJ-LE-336 and email to Mashenfelter1@wctc.edu prior to start of class.
Please ensure to check the applicable boxes and attach the required documents.
- Facsimile Firearm
- Safety Glasses
Master Trainer Instructors:
Deputy Chief Dennis Angle (Waukesha PD)
Lieutenant Michael Kempinski (West Allis PD).