Apr. 13, 2019
8:00 A.M. - Noon
WCTC Firing Range
For those of you who have always wanted to learn the basics of personal self defense… this is the class for you!!!
This class was designed to introduce and educate civilians in the concept of Situational Awareness and the importance of managing their surroundings, recognizing threats to their personal safety, enhancing their physical confidence and an introduction of basic personal self defense tactics.
- PowerPoint presentation and explanation of the concept of Situational Awarenes.
- Provide a definitive understanding of Threat Assessment.
- Provide information to enhance the personal safety of citizens.
- Provide instruction to enhance verbalization skills.
- Define the concept of Fear… and explain how understanding and managing fears can prepare you to better handle a dangerous encounter.
- Provide instruction into Basic Physical Skills that can be deployed to protect yourselves if you become subject to an attack.
- Students will perform low-level self defense techniques on a training mannequin.
- Present real-life low-level scenarios in our interactive street scene affording you the opportunity to utilize previously trained verbal and physical skills against a pad protected instructor/actor.
Learn from the best…
All instructors are police officers!!!