Reid Interview & Interrogation - Advanced
December 10, 2020
8:00am - 2:30pm
- How to psychologically profile suspects for the interrogation
- Seven ways to get defiant suspects to listen to you
- How to improvise tactics when the nine steps aren’t working
- How to address consequences openly with suspects whose fear of punishment outweighs the anxiety to confess
- Nine ways to change the suspect’s perception of the interrogator by using bonding statements
- Four ways to lead a suspect more quickly to an admission whey they are neutral, or have tuned you out
- How to reverse the suspect’s own defensive tactics to elicit a confession
- Three tactics to get suspects to confess when alternatives have not worked
- How to use procedures of evidence implication as an interrogational strategy
Why I Should Attend the Advanced Course…
- Excellent interrogators are not born, but are a result of hard work and proper training. The advanced seminar will increase your confession rate.
- You will learn tactics and techniques you did not receive in the 3-Day Reid Seminar that many times make the difference between getting the confession and failing.
- You will continue to be on the cutting edge of the most sophisticated and updated material on interrogation offered anywhere.
- You will receive the training from instructors who work for Reid and are considered to be some of the best interrogators in the world, as well as top-notch instructors.
All material will be backed up with videotapes of actual interrogations conducted by the Reid staff