62-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
More than 2 years
How You'll Learn
This is a partnership program with Milwaukee Area Technical College.
The radiographer is a technologist who produces images of the human body to aid physicians in the diagnosis of injuries and disease. In this program, learn to perform duties including positioning patients to acquire needed films, selecting appropriate X-ray exposure factors, aligning X-ray equipment, processing images photographically or electronically, and storing and retrieving images.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by March 1, 2021
- Complete checklist items by June 1, 2021
Spring 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.