65-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
More than 2 years
August / January
How You'll Learn
Nurses are key to the healthcare team, serving as caregivers, educators and patient advocates. Integrate the science and art of nursing to prepare for the national licensing exam to become a registered nurse. Licensed nurses may work in hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities or on the business side of healthcare.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by November 29, 2021
- Complete checklist items by February 7, 2022
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by May 17, 2021
- Complete checklist items by July 19, 2021
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- iPad (128GB): $399
- Exam Soft: $500
- Kaplan Testing: $350
- Viewpoint Screening: $110
- Immunizations/tests: up to $900
- Uniform/Scrubs: $100
- Stethescope: $100