32-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
August / June
How You'll Learn
Medical assistants’ work directly influences the public’s health and well-being. They perform administrative, laboratory and clinical duties in the offices of physicians, podiatrists, chiropractors and other healthcare practitioners. In this program, learn to take health histories, measure vital signs, administer medications, perform electrocardiograms, conduct laboratory tests among other tasks.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by May 16, 2022
- Complete checklist items by June 13, 2022
Spring 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2022 Start
- Submit application by May 23, 2022
- Complete checklist items by May 30, 2022
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any computer or tablet
- Scrubs/shoes: $75
- Drug screen: $55
- Immunizations: up to $850
- BLS for the Healthcare Provider/First Aid: $125