12-credit Technical Certificate
Program Code 40-104-CB
Discover what it takes to work in marketing management, overseeing people and processes while providing direction for integrated marketing strategies. Learn managerial skills through the evaluation of sales performance and marketing initiatives. Explore data collection and design of marketing activities to support strategic organizational goals.
How Long It Will Take
Students can complete this program in two semesters.
You can begin this program in the fall or spring semester.
How This Program Is Offered
This is offered on campus in a traditional classroom/lab setting. Evening completion options are available.
What Makes This Program Unique
- Gain hands-on experience designing and deploying surveys while conducting actual market research.
- Learn to make and evaluate marketing decisions through an interactive business simulation.
- Focus on the latest innovations and trends to develop an actual marketing plan and a comprehensive sales presentation.
- Learn, develop and practice skills used in managing staff.
For the courses you’ll take, semester sequence, pathways and course descriptions, view the program catalog page.
You may also have the opportunity to obtain credit for prior learning.
Financial Aid Eligibility
This certificate does not qualify for financial aid. To qualify for most federal financial aid, a student must be enrolled in a technical diploma or associate degree program. Questions? Contact your program advisor.
The cost of your certificate depends on the number of total credits. Learn more about tuition and fees.
How to Get Started
- Prospective certificate students do not need to complete an application for admission to WCTC.
- First semester students may register during Open Registration for General Public.
- Prerequisite and program restrictions may apply.
- After the start of their first class, students must declare their intent to complete a certificate.
- Certificate students are eligible to receive priority registration for their second semester.
High School Dual Credits
Dual enrollment offers high school juniors and seniors an opportunity to get a head
start in high-demand fields through earning college credits. Learn about the credit options.