63-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
This is a partnership program with Milwaukee Area Technical College.
Develop your skills in leadership, management of support staff, and ensuring efficient healthcare organizational workflows according to prescribed quality standards. Healthcare services managers are expected to have strong written and oral communication skills and fulfill designated duties across various healthcare-related organizations. Graduates may be employed in hospitals, clinics, laboratories and care facilities.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2022
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2022
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.