Google IT Support Professional
5-credit Technical Certificate
Program Code 40-107-CD
Prepare for entry-level jobs in IT support through a combination of hands-on labs and interactive assessments developed by Google. Gain an introduction to troubleshooting and customer service, networking, operating systems, system administration and security. No previous IT experience needed.
How Long It Will Take
Students can complete this program in two semesters.
You can begin this program in the fall or spring semester.
How This Program Is Offered
This is offered via online instruction.
What Makes This Program Unique
- This program was created by Grow with Google, an initiative that aims to increase access to Google’s training and tools.
- Upon completing this program, you can opt to share your information with top employers hiring for IT support jobs.
- The courses in this technical certificate are offered completely online, and you can move through them at your own pace.
- WCTC offers additional in-person resources to support student success in these courses.
For the courses you’ll take, semester sequence, pathways and course descriptions, view the program catalog page.
Financial Aid Eligibility
This certificate does not qualify for financial aid. To qualify for most federal financial aid, a student must be enrolled in a technical diploma or associate degree program. Questions? Contact your program advisor.
The cost of your certificate depends on the number of total credits. Learn more about tuition and fees.
You may have the opportunity to obtain credit for the college-level skills and knowledge you've already acquired. Learn more about credit for prior learning.
How to Get Started
- Prospective certificate students do not need to complete an application for admission to WCTC.
- First semester students may register during Open Registration for General Public.
- Prerequisite and program restrictions may apply.
- After the start of their first class, students must declare their intent to complete a certificate.
- Certificate students are eligible to receive priority registration for their second semester.
High School Dual Credits
Dual enrollment offers high school juniors and seniors an opportunity to get a head
start in high-demand fields through earning college credits. Learn about the credit options.
Other Educational Opportunities