12-credit Technical Certificate
Program Code 40-602-CC
Become a leader in the automotive service industry with skills to maintain customer satisfaction and increase loyalty. Practice communication, team development and conflict resolution while exploring emerging automotive technologies and basic physics concepts.
How Long It Will Take
Students can complete this program in four semesters.
You can begin this program in the fall or spring semester.
How This Program Is Offered
This is offered on campus in a traditional classroom/lab setting.
What Makes This Program Unique
- You can apply credits from this short-term certificate program toward the Automotive Maintenance and Light Repair and Automotive Maintenance Technician programs.
For the courses you’ll take, semester sequence, pathways and course descriptions, view the program catalog page.
Financial Aid Eligibility
This certificate does not qualify for financial aid. To qualify for most federal financial aid, a student must be enrolled in a technical diploma or associate degree program. Questions? Contact your program advisor.
The cost of your certificate depends on the number of total credits. Learn more about tuition and fees.
You may have the opportunity to obtain credit for the college-level skills and knowledge you've already acquired. Learn more about credit for prior learning.
How to Get Started
- Prospective certificate students do not need to complete an application for admission to WCTC.
- First semester students may register during Open Registration for General Public.
- Prerequisite and program restrictions may apply.
- After the start of their first class, students must declare their intent to complete a certificate.
- Certificate students are eligible to receive priority registration for their second semester.