30-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
Less than 1 year
How You'll Learn
Learn to teach, supervise and support children and adults diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Develop techniques to promote independence and social success for individuals with ASD, explore applicable laws and policies, and learn to work in educational, residential, home or behavioral treatment settings.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- iPad (128GB)
- One-time caregiver background check: $10