64-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
How You'll Learn
This is a partnership program with Milwaukee Area Technical College.
Working under the direction of the anesthesia provider, the anesthesia technologist is a vital member of the anesthesia care team. Learn to anticipate the needs of the patient and the anesthesia provider, apply aseptic techniques in preparing and handling instruments and supplies for surgical procedures, operate patient-care equipment and monitor patient vital signs and hemodynamics.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.