Dual Enrollment Academy Eligibility
To be eligible for the Dual Enrollment Academy you must:
- Apply during your junior year of high school for participation senior year. Well-qualified juniors may also be eligible to participate. Talk to your high school counselor for more information.
- Have a minimum of a 2.0 GPA or letter of recommendation from their counselor.
- Be in good academic standing in high school.
- Have your school’s and parent/guardian’s approval.
- Acknowledge and sign FERPA statement.
- Meet WCTC entrance requirements.
Once accepted into the Dual Enrollment Academy, you cannot miss more than three days per class per semester. Late and/or missing assignments could impact your course grade, which could result in dismissal from the program.
If you have not yet taken the ACT, you should register for WCTC’s ACCUPLACER© assessment. Students applying for IT Systems Specialist also need to take the Computer Skills Assessment. Find a testing date.