Mission, Vision and Strategic Directives
Waukesha County Technical College provides accessible career and technical education to strengthen our community through lifelong learning.
Waukesha County Technical College is the distinct choice for innovative and transformative education.
- Help Students Learn: Facilitate learning so students are competently prepared for the workforce.
- Meet Stakeholder Needs: Provide transformative educational offerings to meet stakeholder needs.
- Value Employees: Create an exemplary, engaged workforce where employees are valued.
- Plan and Lead: Execute strategic initiatives to attain the College’s vision.
- Resource Stewardship: Ensure financial strength through effective resource stewardship.
Read more about our Strategic Plan.