Register for Classes
New Student Fall Registration begins June 4
New and returning students may register for classes online, by phone and in person.
Plan your courses for the upcoming semester: View a blank schedule grid
Newly Admitted Students (for Course Credit) Should:
- Have completed the application process and received an acceptance letter.
- Register beginning on June 4. This date is earlier than the general public. Please note: Web registration begins one hour earlier than in-person and phone registration. Please see enrollment center hours at right.
- Contact Admissions at 262.691.5200 with questions.
Prior to Registration
Complete the following steps prior to Tuesday, June 4, 2013 in order to be ready for Summer Registration.
- Contact your counselor or advisor with questions regarding your program requirements and course selection.
- "My Account (OIS)" is your online information system. Log on before registration and you can:
- Confirm your personal information.
- Verify your program.
- Become familiar with adding and dropping classes.
Undeclared Students and the General Public
- Can register during "open registration" for non-credit, credit, personal enrichment and continuing education classes.
- Are eligible to register beginning on July 11
Ways to Register
Online Registration begins at 7:00 a.m.
Begin Online Registration Process
- Current students/newly admitted: Login to My WCTC
- New to WCTC: create an account. There are two ways to create an account:
Web Registration Process
- Login to My WCTC
- Select My Account
- Select Admissions, Registration, Student Account Center, Financial Aid and Records
- Select Registration
- Select Add/Drop Classes
- Select Term
- Enter your class CRNs under Add Class
- Scroll down and select Submit
- Review for errors, then select Confirm to process your request. Requests are not processed until they are confirmed.
FAQs Regarding Online Registration:
- Where can I find class offerings? Use class search.
- Need help logging in? Call the Service Desk at 262.691.5555 for assistance.
- What if I don't have a computer? The Omni Tech lab, located in the College Center, can be used for online registration. Staff members can assist with registration.
- How do I print my schedule and bill if I register online?
- For schedule: Login to My Account (OIS) and follow the links for Registration, then Student Detail Schedule.
- For bill: Login to My Account (OIS) and follow the links for Student Records, then choose the account summary that you would like to print.
- I got an error message. What does it mean?
- Time Conflict - Conflicts with another class selection; make an alternate class selection.
- Prerequisite and Test Score Error - Check for prerequisites for courses.
- Registration Restricted, Permit - These courses require approval before registering. Contact Registration for assistance.
- Program - These courses are restricted for students in a specific program.
- What are tuition and fees and when are they due?
For assistance, contact Registration at 262.691.5578.
In-Person and Phone Registration
To register via phone or in person:
- Call 262.691.5578 to register via phone.
- Stop by the Enrollment Center, located on the first floor of the College Center. Staff members are happy to assist students with their registration needs.
- Download Registration Form (download Adobe Acrobat)
Please Note: On the first day of any open registration period:
- Web registration begins at 7:00 a.m.
- In-person and operator-assisted registration begins at 8:00 a.m.