Cyber Security Summit
Security in Depth
Answering the Call of State Leadership
WCTC's 3rd Annual Cyber Security Summit, in partnership with Marquette University, was designed to answer the call of state leadership to take action to secure our critical infrastructure.
The event took place Friday, October 28, 2016 at WCTC.
Handouts from the Event
- Doing DPL Right the First Time (pdf)
- Mobile Device Management & BYOD in a Mobile World (pptm)
- Password Access Management for the Enterprise to Ensure Secure Access by Authorized Users (pdf)
- Preparing for a Compliance Audit (pptx)
- Private Data, Prying Eyes (pdf)
- Workforce Awareness – Enable your Workforce to Understand Risk (pdf)
- Workforce Trends & Labor Market Info (pptx)
Presented in partnership:
The expanded Network Enterprise Administrator – INTERFACE Accelerated training opportunities are available thanks to a TAACCCT grant, and priority is given to veterans and TAA workers (those who lost jobs due to layoffs as a result of foreign trade). The $23.1 million grant from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Trade Adjustment Community College and Career Training (TAACCCT) Grant, which is shared among Wisconsin’s 16 technical colleges, has made this training possible.
To learn more about how the grant supports programming, contact the IT Skills and Placement Coordinator, at 262.691.5335.