Wednesday, October 15, 2014
5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC)
800 Main Street, Pewaukee
Event starts in the Service Building (S) lobby
Discover Manufacturing is sponsored by WCTC, The Workforce Development Center and the Waukesha County Business Alliance.
For Parents and Students
Discover what manufacturing looks like in the 21st century and how it can provide a solid career opportunity for your son or daughter.
- Meet cutting-edge manufacturers in our community and see the types of products they produce.
- Aries Industries, Inc.
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation
- Busch Precision Maintenance Service Division
- CC&N (Communications, Cabling & Networking)
- Dedicated Computing
- Dielectric Corporation
- DUECO, Inc.
- Eaton's Cooper Power Systems
- Gateway Plastics, Inc.
- Genco Industries, Inc.
- Grede II LLC
- HeatTek, Inc.
- HUSCO International, Inc.
- Hydro Thermal
- Krones, Inc.
- Krueger Bearings, Inc.
- Letterhead Press, Inc.
- Messer Cutting Systems Inc.
- MetalTek International
- Milwaukee Tool
- NCL Graphic Specialties
- Royle Printing
- Sanborn Tube Sales of Wisconsin, Inc.
- SPI Lighting
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Versevo Inc.
- Waukesha Metal
- Learn about high-paying and high-demand industry careers.
- Automation Systems Technology: $44,795
- Machine Tool Operation/CNC: $39,247
- Metal Fabrication/Welding: $35,910
- Mechanical Design Technology: $31,505
- Explore WCTC industrial labs and receive information on the types of education needed to secure careers in manufacturing.
Three-year average salary after WCTC graduation.