- Is the Omni Tech lab a quiet place?
No, collaboration is encouraged but we do want keep noise a respectable level. The library is a quiet zone if that is what you’re looking for.
- Can I use the computer lab if I am not a student?
Yes, community members are welcome. Please obtain your log on information from the front desk.
- Can I put money on my myCard at the Service Desk?
No, but you can in the library or online once your card is activated.
- Can I get help with my coursework?
We can assist you with basic questions pertaining to software installed on the Omni Tech lab computers.
- Can I get one on one help in the Omni Tech lab?
No, the Learning Place provides these services.
- Are there tutors available at the Service Desk?
No, but tutors are available in the Learning Place
- Do you have a collaboration or conference room available?
We do have a small collaboration room available with a 42” monitor. Reserve it at the Service Desk.
- Do you service or repair personal devices?
No, but we can help you with connectivity issues.
- How do I get help from the Service Desk?
Fill out a request using the ServicePro by HelpStar icon on the portal
- Can you reset my log in password via email or ServicePro by HelpStar?
No, for security reasons account information can only be given over the phone or in person.
- Is the Omni Tech lab opened when classes are not in session?
Yes - View Hours
- How do I get access to the WCTC Fitness Center?
On the main WCTC Webpage scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Fitness Center under Student Services.
- Can I get an OneCard/Student ID in the Omni Tech lab?
Yes, visit the Service Desk to get your OneCard/Student ID. Make sure to bring a valid ID.
- Do I need to sign in to use the lab?
Yes, if you are a student you must sign in with your OneCard to use the lab. If you are not a student you need to sign in at the Service Desk.
- Can I bring my children into the lab?
You must be over 16 or a WCTC student to enter the lab.
- Are there available area which to plug in my laptop or mobile device to charge up or use with AC power?
- Does the Omni Tech lab have a Print Kiosk available to use?
Yes, the Omni Tech lab has WEPA print kiosk in its lab as well as one in the hall way outside the lab. There are also 21 more WEPA print kiosk located throughout the campus.
- Is there a time limit enforced when using a computer in the Omni Tech Lab?
No there isn’t a time limit. Although certain areas of the lab are reserved for classes on occasion.