Renewing and/or Viewing Your Items
- Access the Library Catalog.
- Click on the My Account/Renew link on the top right of the catalog menu bar.
- Enter your 9-digit student or employee ID number and your last name to access your information.
- Once logged in, click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen to access your account.
- Locate your item from the list of checked out items, click on the renew checkbox to the left of the title and click the renew button. Click yes to confirm.
- Note: You may not be able to renew online if someone else has requested the item, you have renewed the item multiple times already, or you have fines of $10.00 or more.
Placing a Hold on an Item
If an item is checked out by another library customer, and you would like to check it out when it is returned to the library, you can place a hold on the item.
- Find the item in the Library Catalog.
- Click the Request It button located to the right of the title.
- Enter your student (or employee) ID number and last name.
- Popup will indicate to pick up item at WCTC Library. Click submit.
- The library staff will notify you when the item is available for pick-up. Note: You may not be able to place a hold online if the item(s) is overdue and/or you have library fines.
Call the library at 262.691.5316 for additional assistance.