Renewing and/or Viewing Your Items
- Access the Library Catalog.
- Click on the My Account tab on the top catalog menu bar.
- Enter your 9-digit student or employee ID number and your last name to access your information.
- Follow screen instruction to renew your books. Note: You may not be able to renew online if someone else has requested the item, you have renewed the item multiple times already, or you have fines of $10.00 or more.
Placing a Hold on an Item
If an item is checked out by another library customer, and you would like to check it out when it is returned to the library, you can place a hold on the item.
- Find the item in the Library Catalog.
- Open the full record of the item.
- Click on Make a Request located in shaded area on right side of screen.
- Enter your student (or employee) ID number and last name.
- Click on Hold.
- Please select an item. (Radio button: Any Copy or This Copy).
- Enter date in Not Needed After box and your student/employee ID number in Barcode box.
- The library staff will notify you when the item is available for pick-up. Note: You may not be able to place a hold online if the item(s) is overdue and/or you have library fines.
Call the library at 262.691.5316 for additional assistance.