The Classic Room and The Classic Café
The Classic Room
The training restaurant, the Classic Dining Room (A-161), is a spacious facility with accommodations for 60 diners. Large windows allow a beautiful view of the woods behind the college campus.
The main feature of the restaurant is the wood-burning oven. Menus offering international cuisine are designed and served by students at a very affordable price.
Open to the public for lunch* most Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays during the first week in September to the first week in December and the first week in February to the first week in May.
Seating’s are at 12:00 p.m., 12:15 p.m., and 12:30 p.m.
* Reservations are required to dine in the Classic Room.
October 28th, The Classic Room opens its very popular International menu lunches.
- October 28 and October 29 (Cuba)
- October 30 and November 4 (SE Asia)
- November 5 and November 6 (8 Provinces of China)
- November 11 and November 12 (Japan)
- November 13 and November 18 (Italy)
- November 19 and November 20 (Argentina)
- December 2 and December 3 (Central America)
- December 4 and December 9 (Holiday Buffet)
Seating’s are at 12:00, 12:15, and 12:30. Please call 262.691.5194 for Reservations.
The Classic Café
The Classic Café opens October 28 for wonderful coffees, pastry, and lunch items. Located by the wood-fired oven in the Classic Room.
Espresso drinks and fresh pastries are available in The Classic Café (A-161) most Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays during the first week in September to the first week in December and the first week in February to the first week in May.
Open from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for drinks and pastries.
Open for lunch during 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. during most of the same days as The Classic Room.
Dine-in or take-out is available.
If you would like to call your order in ahead of time please call 262.691.5194.