Through vision, leadership, and proven results over nearly 30 years, the experts at the Center for Business Performance Solutions (CBPS) have developed a reputation as a trusted training partner with hundreds of high-performing organizations and their employees.
In just the past five years, over 35,000 workers from more than 1,200 employers have advanced their knowledge, skills, and performance through training provided by CBPS. Nearly 95 percent of program participants indicate high satisfaction and likelihood of returning for future training.
CBPS provides innovative customized training and value-added customer services by:
- Working closely with in-house human resources and training managers.
- Analyzing organizational training needs.
- Offering assistance in workplace technology changes.
- Solving specific business problems.
- Developing custom-designed courses utilizing organization-specific documents, procedures and processes.
- Coordinating training schedules to offer courses day or night at your place of business, on campus, or at an off-site location.
- Creating short-term workshops.
Center for Business Performance Solutions instructors and staff will work closely with your organization to identify the underlying cause of your business challenge/opportunity and then customize training solutions to best reflect your business goals and objectives, values, and culture.
CBPS respects the individuality of each of our customers. We make no assumptions about your needs or of the solutions that might fit your needs without first meeting with you, listening and learning about your organization and its current challenges, and then meeting with content experts who provide guidance in the development of proposed solutions. You are our most important customer, and you have our commitment in resolving challenges that face your organization and workforce.
Over the past three years, nearly 22,000 employees in Waukesha County have advanced their knowledge, skills, and performance as a result of the customized training provided by WCTC through their employers. Customers have found the services to be affordable, relevant, and consistently report high satisfaction and "on target" training objectives. Training has focused on lean processes for coaching, six sigma, basic and advanced skills on software applications, core workplace skills, team building, leadership, and customer service, among many others.
To discover how customized training can meet your specific workforce needs, contact us at 262.695.7828.
To ensure your satisfaction and optimal return-on-training-dollar-investments, CBPS provides customers an additional add-on value of individualized technical assistance. While an investment in training is a great first step, technical assistance provided by content experts can ensure knowledge is applied and process improvement steps are appropriately implemented and sustained.
In addition, our team can provide technical assistance during the planning, development, implementation, and ongoing assessment of programs and training solutions designed to enhance workforce skills and efficiencies, develop and improve process, and guide strategic planning. Our experts utilize state-of-the-art information, capacity building techniques, and technical resources to build and sustain identified priorities of your organization.
Workforce Advancement Training Grants (WAT)
Over the past three years, WCTC's Center for Business Performance Solutions Department has secured more than $1 million in funding to support training initiatives for Waukesha County employers - primarily through state funds received by the Wisconsin Technical College System's Workforce Advancement Training (WAT) program.
WAT grants are geared to increase the investment in the development of incumbent workers, improve business productivity, and enhance competitiveness. These funds are awarded via a competitive process and typically support between 60-70% of full training costs.
You could be eligible to apply for WAT grant funding if your company meets the following requirements:
- Operates within Waukesha County.
- Has a strategic training plan for incumbent workers that include a critical evaluation of immediate and future workforce training needs.
- Has prioritized training that will enhance organizational culture and long-term viability and improve the technical and/or leadership skills of the workforce.
- Expects training to improve its employees' job/career opportunities (i.e., pay increases, promotions, etc.).
- Demonstrates ongoing investment in workforce development.
- Maintains an existing relationship with the technical college system.
- Has not received WAT grant funding for more than two consecutive years as a "sole" recipient or three consecutive years in total.
- Is committed to proceeding with the training regardless of the outcome of the grant application.
WCTC's Center for Business Performance Solutions Department is a recognized leader in experiential training, leadership development, benchmarking and culture change for business professionals across Waukesha County. Let the staff of Center for Business Performance Solutions partner with you for the best return on your investment.
Dean of Center for Business Performance Solutions