Workshops and Seminars
|Course Title||APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional|
|Date(s)||September 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29, October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 November 6, 13, 2014|
|Time||6:00 p.m. – 9 p.m.|
|Location||Harry V. Quadracci Center, Q Building|
The APICS CSCP designation is for organizations wanting to create a common standard of understanding, vocabulary, resources, and frameworks within the company to address supply chain challenges and opportunities.
This designation is ideal for:
• Professionals who are interested in increasing their knowledge and expertise in the field of global supply chain management.
• Professionals who are interested in consulting or facilitating supply chain functions or working with enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems. Program Benefits Employees who hold APICS certifications improve performance, efficiency, and bottom-line results.
Employees who earn the APICS CSCP designation can:
• Strategically streamline operations by developing organizational expertise.
• Effectively manage global supply chain operations by the knowledge gained in the program. • Increase the efficiency of the workplace environment.
• Create consistency and foster collaboration by best practices, common terminology, and corporate-wide communication. Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) This exam preparation workshop is intended for individuals who interact with the extended supply chain or are new to manufacturing.
The CSCP body of knowledge consists of the following domains:
• Supply chain management fundamentals
• Building competitive operations
• Planning and logistics
• Managing customer and supplier relationships
• Using information technology to enable supply chain management
Detailed Course Description