Under 16 Enrollment
Students under the age of 16 may enroll in classes according to the following guidelines per the state attendance law 118.15:
- Student (or parent/guardian registering for student) must complete a Request for Enrollment Form prior to registration.
- Any under 16 registration is subject to approval of the registrar.
- Motorcycle classes require approval of high school principal.
- Courses scheduled during the normal school day are not available for registration.
- Registration forms must be accompanied by the Request for Enrollment form and submitted to the Registration office; fax or telephone registrations are not allowed. The minimum age for enrollment is 12 years old. Courses taken under this policy may not be used for high school credit.