Register for Classes
Fall Newly Admitted Student Registration
Web Registration Opens Early
Web registration opens at 7:00 a.m. on Tuesday, June 7, one hour earlier than in-person and phone registration. Check the Enrollment Center hours.
Before You Register
Complete the following steps prior to June 7 and you will be ready for registration.
- Attend New Student Orientation
- Plan for Registration - Contact your advisor if you have questions regarding your program requirements and course selection.
- My Account is your online information system. Log on before registration and you can:
- Confirm your personal information
- Verify your program
- Become familiar with adding and dropping classes
Frequently Asked Questions
Who's eligible for New Student Registration?
You are eligible to register with new students on June 7, if you have completed the application process and received an acceptance letter and have attended New Student Orientation. Please contact Admissions if you are unsure. 262.691.5200.