What are WCTC Foundation Scholarships?
WCTC Foundation Scholarships provide benefits to students in nearly every program area. There are also specialty scholarships that benefit non-traditional students, minority students, and students with disabilities.
Filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is not required, however many scholarships are based on financial need and other criterion. FAFSA results are required if you wish to be considered for need-based scholarships.
Applications for Fall 2015 Semester Scholarships are open through August 1.
Requirements to Apply - The following requirements must be met by the August 1 deadline:
- You must complete the WCTC Admissions Application
- You must be accepted into a program
- You must have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- You must be enrolled in 6 or more credits for the upcoming semester
Instructions to Apply
Please follow these instructions to apply for spring 2015 scholarships.
- Go to the Online Application
- In the upper right corner, click the “Sign In” button and log in using your WCTC Username and Password
- Complete the general application and submit all required attachments
After a team of volunteers reviews all Foundation Scholarship applications, your application will be ranked against all others and then matched to specific scholarship opportunities based upon your qualifications. All applicants will be notified of the results throughout August, 2015.
If you qualify for a WCTC Foundation Scholarship, then an appropriate note of thanks to the donor is required before funds are disbursed.